In the Budget 2020 introduced a new Section 115 BAC for the F.Y.2020-21. This Section 115BAC have an option that you can stay in the Old Tax System along with all the Income Tax Exemptions as per the F.Y.2019-20 and you can Opt in the New Tax Regime Excluding any Exemptions of Income Tax as the previous F.Y. 2019-20 as clearly mentioned in the Budge 2020 U/s 115BAC.
As per the Budget the New Tax Slab is given below U/s 115BAC which introduced in the Budget 2020.
Also it is clear that no relaxation to the Senior Citizen in the New Tax Slab as per U/s 115BAC ( New Tax Regime). We Prepared a Unique Income Tax Preparation Excel Based Software only for the Non-Govt Employees for the F.Y.2020-21 as per the new Budget 2020 with New and Old Tax Regime U/s 115BAC introduced in the Budget 2020.
As per the New Income Tax Section 115 BAC introduced in Budget 2020. As per the Section 115 BAC you should give your option as you opt-in as New Tax Regime or Old Tax Regime in the newly prescribed Form 10-IE. If you choose the New Tax Regime you can not avail this exemption U/s 80 TTA or if you choose the Old Tax Regime then you can avail this Exemption U/s 80 TTA.
Download Automated Income Tax Preparation Excel Based Software All in One for the Non-Government (Private) Employees for the Financial Year 2020-21 and Assessment Year 2021-22 U/s 115BAC
Feature of this Excel Utility:-
1) This Excel Utility Prepare Your Income Tax as per your option U/s 115 BAC perfectly.
2) This Excel Utility has the all amended Income Tax Section as per Budget 2020
3) Automated Income Tax Form 12 BA
4) Automated Calculation Income Tax House Rent Exemption U/s 10(13A)
5) Individual Salary Structure as per the Govt and Private Concern’s Salary Pattern
6) Individual Salary Sheet
7) Individual Tax Computed Sheet
8) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part A&B for the F.Y.2020-21
9) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part B for the F.Y.2020-21
10) Automatic Convert the amount in to the in-words without any Excel Formula